Prayer to Renounce The Possession of Cursed Objects

Lord, I come to you about cursed objects and any demon infestation in my possessions and home.  I ask your forgiveness for having any such items in the precious name of Jesus.  I  understand that this is idolatry.

I forgive my ancestors, descendants and others who have had spiritual influence over me.   I ask you to forgive and bless them, especially with salvation in the name of Jesus. Please forgive me and I forgive myself for spiritual adultery.

I forgive those who have cursed me; forgive me for cursing others. I break the curses and demonic soul ties including spiritism, and psychic and Catholic prayers, in the name of Jesus.

I will clean out my home and workplace of any cursed objects or symbols.  I will drive the evil spirits out of the house in the name of Jesus.  Please show me cursed objects, or symbols, or demon infestation and spirits that need to be cast out.  In the precious name of your son, Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you for delivering me.  Amen.

Go through your home, garden, garage, workplace, and car, carefully checking for items and symbols against a comprehensive cursed objects list such as the one available on this blog. Generally it’s a good idea to go through things several times over a period of time, as it is easy to miss them and usually more will be found each time as your knowledge and perception increases.

The Occult and Cursed Objects List

Cursed objects ought to be disposed of but never sold or given away as any curse would be passed on.

It is best to go through the list and through your home several times to finally remove every last item. Include jewellery, clothes and literature, and search for patterns and symbols. For example, paisley patterns (the swirly shape is representative of the eye of horus) and fleur de lys symbols (an ancient symbol used in black magic and freemasonry) in patterns on fabric or elsewhere, like hidden hexagrams and skulls, a hidden 666. This can be very cleverly done and I did have a tradecraft type lamp in my possession for years not realizing that the pattern was 666.

It doesn’t make any difference whether you know they are there or not, if they are in your home, office, garage, garden or vehicle. they can be used as demonic doorways.

Also common today are images of owls which are mentioned in the Bible as being a creature that inhabits unclean places and is frequently used in satanic symbolism due its association with Athena and for other reasons. An owl is used as the logo for Bohemian Grove which is a 27,000 acre private Satanist holiday camp in the USA where there is also a 40ft figure of on owl used as an sacrificial altarpiece.  There are images of owls hidden everywhere these days including on dollar bills and in building layouts only visible aerially. If you have any doubts about this, please research on the internet including Youtube where there is a great deal of information available on the subject of occult symbolism. Dragons are also an occult symbol, as are any other fantasy figures with varying degrees of effect.

Such symbols and others such as skulls and crossbones and ‘666’ are often hidden in patterns and not immediately noticeable but it does not mean they have any less effect. You can pray and ask the Holy Spirit to show you any cursed objects or symbols, visible or hidden, in your possession.  If you have a feeling about something, check it out carefully. There could be an association with an unholy soul tie, or some other reason that an item is a cursed object.

Symbols are important in occultism and are powerfully used as demonic doorways.  Occult objects and symbols do not give less licence grounds or legal rights for demons to operate because the owner does not know they are cursed objects or symbols, or does not know that they are there at all.

Witchcraft and wizardry are an abomination to God, so anything, a story or an ornament, a movie, anything containing a witch or wizard (including, say, Lord of the Rings, or Narnia) needs to be disposed of.  This does not include black cats, who are not – according to the Bible – connected to witches, or good or even bad luck.  That is a false belief founded in fantasy and superstition which is cursed and ought to be renounced.  In fact, ‘luck’ is derived from the word ‘Lucifer’ and either good luck or bad luck is superstition and anything to do with luck or superstition needs to be renounced as not of God.

There are many references to curses and cursed objects in the Bible particularly in Deuteronomy 28 and blessings and curses are in fact mentioned a total of 630 times. “Blessings and Curses” is the title of an excellent book by Derek Prince, excerpts from which can be read here:

Also see: Blessings and Curses

About Truth in Reality

www.truthinreality.com
This entry was posted in Prayers for Release, The Occult and Cursed Objects. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Prayer to Renounce The Possession of Cursed Objects

1. Iris says:

The apartment building I live in has a couple of owls on the roof!! Should I move or what can I do about it??

• Truth in Reality says:

I believe it’s more about having figures or images of owls in your home – whatever your personal attitude is to those figures – as they are used in satanism. Some people are of the opinion that as they don’t venerate the figures or images at all, they can’t do any harm. That is due to a lack of understanding on their part about demonic doorways and how they work. It is not a case of what you think, or what God thinks about the particular situation, or anything like that. It is just a simple fact that these things do act as demonic doorways which the devil and his demons can use, as with other occult symbols which provide demonic doorways, and that’s apart from what anyone thinks or believes.

If occult symbols did not work why would they use them all the time, everywhere? That might seem crazy but anyone researching the subject would find that it is in fact a true statement to say that occult symbolism is used extensively everywhere, especially in building layouts and films, but really everywhere. Horror films often show someone drawing a chalk circle of a pentagram within a circle or something similar used for occult ‘protection’ or to summon up demons. There are numerous articles on the internet and vids on Youtube which open one’s eyes to what is going on all around us, ‘hidden in plain sight’.

Nazi swastikas are a more obvious example of occult symbolism, and swastikas have been used in dark oriental cults and religions since ancient times and are still used today, in various forms. A broken cross is an interesting example of a powerful occult symbol used in black magic. The Pope has one on his crook and there is an inverted crucifix on the back of this throne. Occult symbols are also around us in less obvious forms such as in the ‘ban the bomb’ or peace symbol which is in fact a broken cross and therefore a cursed object.

Owls are beautiful creatures and I would doubt very much whether the owls themselves are cursed. The Bible does say that owls live in unclean places. There are many interesting article on the subject and one can be found here: http://www.zoocreation.com/biblespecies/owls.html

Here’s a comment I concur with: “I know owls habour spirits and it’s a reason why they are popping up everywhere. Although, I think they are cute. Look up owl worship on Youtube and on the net. You have to be right spiritually to watch. I am also non-denominational. Just like owls are popping up so are peace signs which many groups use for evil. Like the illuminati (look that up too when you are right spiritually). Peace sign is a broken cross in a circle.”

This site is an eye-opener and shows pictures every month about different signs and symbols use on clothing and media:

There is an excellent site with some interesting articles here:

Of course while we were meant to love and take care of God’s creation – many times we surely do fail in that and often miserably – it is not right to venerate any animal or any created thing rather than God the Creator. Whether it is owls, or wolves, or cats, or anything.

As we are are told in the Bible at Romans 1:25: “Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshiped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.” (Other translations say “…worshiped and served created things more than He who created them”.)

I think what you have in your home itself would be a great deal more important. I should check and double check you don’t have any cursed objects such as fleur de lys (an ancient black magic and freemasonry symbol), paisleys (eye of horus) or hexagrams which is a so-called Jewish symbol which isn’t originally Jewish at all as they used the burning bush or the menorah. Hitler made the Jews wear hexagrams. Do not keep anything to do with witches and wizards – but do NOT include black cats or bats in this as connecting black cats with witches is purely man-made superstition which is itself cursed and needs to be renounced. As does anything to do with luck which is a word derived from “Lucifer”, as both superstition and ‘luck’ are idolatry, and provide demonic doorways.

The Bible tells us that frogs are like unclean spirits and deliverance ministers have found that having a figure or image of a frog or frogs in your home or garden can provide a demonic doorway. That doesn’t mean anyone ought not to have a live frog in their garden, but rather the image or a figure of one.

I wouldn’t worry about the owls being there but their presence could cause me to seriously examine the place where they live, is it good for you there, or not. Do you feel at peace? Is your life working out for you? Health, finance, relationships, general wellbeing, concentration, etc. and how do you sleep and such. It could be fine – or not!

Also important is not doing things that are an abomination to God, rebellion and disobedience to the things he has asked us, like keeping to the ten commandments (many people don’t even know what they are!) not having skin markings and piercings, reading the Bible and doing what it says and not doing what it says not to do, saying prayers, listening to worship music rather than satanic type rock music. Even some of the worship music these days is definitely not in accord with what we are told in the Bible and this can also set up a form of demonic doorway. Personally, I much prefer the old fashioned hymns such as at: http://torcrosschapel.com/

Learning about the nature of God is very important, so we can have a right relationship with the one true God the Creator and our Father. Part of this is learning to discern between good and evil so that increasingly we can reject evil and choose goodness so that we can become more like Jesus, and Our Father who is in Heaven.

Much more on this and related subjects can be found on this blog and on the links from the foot of the blog.

Blessings

2. ravenblack44 says:

MY COUSIN’S HUSBAND HAS PAINTED OWLS IN MY BEDROOM AS PROTECTION…I THINK, HE IS IN SPIRIT.

3. Mmommy5JAZ says:

I took the first question about the apartment with the owls on the roof to mean that it was symbolic owls and not live owls as your answer suggested. Maybe the question should have been written more clearly. I doubt anyone has live owls living on their apartment rooftops. It was my conclusion that it was not a live owl the Poster was asking about, but an owl, either in a graven image form or some symbolic form. In that case, would you suggest the person to move or would your answer remain the same?

4. Sally Mc Fadden Carroll says:

Hi, why do you have a problem with catholic prayers? I was born and raised catholic, I accept JESUS CHRIST as my Lord and Saviour as do the majority of catholics. Remember what JESUS said to HIS desciples when they forbade the people who were casting out demons in JESUS
    ‘ Name but were not part of their group to stop doing that. He said “forbid them not….. whoever is not against us is for us.” I suggest that you try to behave with a more Christian attitude toward your fellow believers. Thank you, Sally

5. Merdynes says:

A friend whose house was foreclosed on gave me his African sculptures and figurines and OMG I had a big problem! I had demonic infestation in my apartment! I live alone. Furniture was thrown around, things were being slammed around and furniture was moving by itself. I had a big problem!

Comments are welcome....

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s