Prayer to Break the Power of Leviathan

O Lord, break the heads of the dragons in the waters (Psalm 74:13).

Cut off the head of every hydra in the name of Jesus.

Break the heads of leviathan in pieces (Psalm 74:14).

Punish leviathan, the piercing serpent, even leviathan the crooked serpent, with Your sore, great, and strong sword (Isaiah 27:1).

Slay the dragon that is in the sea (Psalm 27:1).

I break all curses of pride and leviathan from my life in the name of Jesus.

I bind leviathan and all proud spirits arrayed against my life (Job 41:5).

Rip the scales of leviathan (Job 41:15).

I release the sword of the Lord against leviathan (Isaiah 27:1).

Break the strength of leviathan’s neck (Psalm 18:40).

Break the stony heart of leviathan and crush it to pieces (Job 41:24).

Break the teeth of leviathan and pluck the spoil out of his mouth (Job 41:15).

I put a hook in leviathan’s nose, a cord around his tongue, and I bore a thorn in his jaw (Job 41:1-2).

Rebuke all proud and arrogant demons that are cursed (Psalm 119:21).

I bind every sea monster that would attack my life or region in the name of Jesus (Lamentations 4:3).

Bring down the haughty demons by Your power.

Bring down the proud demons that have exalted themselves against Your people.

Scatter the proud in the imagination of their hearts.

God, you resist the proud.  Your power is against the high ones who have rebelled against You.

Let not the foot of pride come against me (Psalm 36:11).

Break the crown of pride (Isaiah 28:1).

Break Rahab in pieces, as one that is slain.  Scatter Your enemies with Your strong arm (Psalm 89:10).

Let not leviathan oppress me (Psalm 119:122).

O Lord, render a reward to leviathan (Psalm 94:2).

Raise up a watch over leviathan (Job 7:12).

Break the pride of leviathan’s power (Leviticus 26:19).

I strip the scales of leviathan and take away his armour (Job 41:15, Luke 11:22).

Cast abroad the rage of thy wrath and abase leviathan (Job 40:11).

Smite through leviathan with your understanding (Job 26:12).

Look on leviathan, and bring him low.  Tread him down in his place (Job 40:12).

I bind and cast out all mind control spirits of the octopus and squid in the name of Jesus.

Let the waters of the deep be dried up, and destroy every spirit of leviathan (Job 41:31, Isaiah 44:27).

I call for a drought upon leviathan’s waters (Jeremiah 50:38, Jeremiah 51:36).

About Truth in Reality

www.truthinreality.com
This entry was posted in Prayers for Release. Bookmark the permalink.

41 Responses to Prayer to Break the Power of Leviathan

1. stephanie rosato says:

Thank you so much for this prayer to break the power of leviathan.♡ God bless u.

2. Pingback: » Best Solar Panels Slapton

3. I was blessd by those scriptures

4. Everything changes when your Kingdom Comes! Breaking the Power of the enemy and stripping every authority which it claims in the Name that is above all name! Jesus Name! Declaring Judgement over the waters in the South Pacific….Thank you for this prayer it will help me with my missions teams prayer meeting.

5. OriginalbyDesign says:

Thank you so much for these Scriptures. Can you provide the correct Scripture reference for Break Pride of leviathan’s power. You have listed Leviathan 26:19

6. Chrissy says:

Messiahs name is NOT jesus that is a false pagan deity!

• You are being lied to! Always always consider the source. The origin of sin – whether the story of the Garden of Eden is allegorical or not – was when Eve listened to the lies of the devil!

Demons fear this name yet the Bible tells us there is no other name by which men may be saved! We must choose who we want to listen to, and that is an very crucial decision!

• Chrissy says:

LOL there is NO j in the Greek or Hebrew languages there was NO j in the English up until the 15th century Messiahs name has been removed from The Scriptures over 7000 times and replaced with jesus and lord which the later render to Baal so it is u that has been lied to.

• be careful of the philosophies of men,Repent lest the devil wastes you

7. No, it is you who has been lied to. The name is the same whether it is pronounced as a ‘Y’ as it would be in Spanish, or with a ‘J’. Why would that bother anyone? Sorry but there is only one answer to that!

• Someone is lying to you, but it is not me. I have experience in these things and I’ve looked at the link you sent me and I clearly sense the spirit of deception. A number of Bible passages could be set out to prove that what you are being told on that site is not true. We are told to test the spirits, there are many who deceive many, we are also told that if someone speaks not according to the Bible, there is no truth in Him. These are strong words and not to be taken lightly. Therefore I would counsel you to put aside this teaching and go back to the Bible which tells us correctly.

There are many reasons why I can see that teaching is not good. The main one is that it is not in the Bible! No matter how many explanations, videos, songs, copy there is written there, designed to convince you otherwise, it is still not in the Bible! Another reason is that someone who understood God and the Bible would never use the names of false – in fact demon – gods as a way of authenticating anything!

I could go on, but I think it’s clear already. No matter how many bells, buttons and whistles they have put on it, it is still a false teaching. The true gospel is plain and simple and does not need to be presented this way.

For confirmation of what I have said, please see “The True Holy Spirit” on this blog site (which can be found near the end of the list of the articles in the sidebar or use the search box) which lists the KJV Bible references to the subject so we can know what we ought to be looking for. Also recommended is “Wolves in Sheep’s Clothing” – which can also be found there about halfway down – which again is purely a list of KJV scriptures which refer to that matter. They are lifted straight out of the KJV Bible and yet put together like that are very revealing.

The Bible itself also talks about being pharisaical, straining a gnat and swallowing a camel, etc. We are told to be diligent “like the Bereans” and study the scriptures carefully or else it is so easy to be deceived by false doctrines which use 95% facts and 5% fallacies or any combination of same. The Bible is clear on this subject, we should keep to the Gospel written in the Bible, and not look elsewhere, as it already tells us what we need to know in there. We can always ask for more wisdom and discernment to see it more clearly.

8. Chrissy says:

Ok u keep praying to Romes false messiah jebus,because u are being lead by a deceptive ruach please explain the term halleluYAH?

• Jah is one of the names of God.
      There’s an old saying: “Don’t throw the baby out with the bath water”.
      Carry on your research and you will find that teaching is clearly wrong.

9. Chrissy says:

No J in Hebrew his name is YAHuah no ifs or buts u wanna argue u take it up with YAH.

• Thank you but I don’t need to. For the most part, I have already learned to discern between the false and the true and the teaching you are following is a false teaching.

After Chinese, English and then Spanish are the most most widely spoken languages, and the Spanish pronounce a J as a Y, so therefore it makes sense that it doesn’t matter THAT much!

• Chrissy says:

ok well u keep saying halleluJEB makes sense Shalom to u

• I don’t say “Hallelujeb” and I rebuke that lying spirit in the name of Jesus.

Also find it interesting that you have posted this on the Leviathan prayer as Leviathan spirits particularly target those who are listening to and teaching false Christian doctrine and they can be very nasty indeed, difficult to discern and get rid of! The Leviathan spirit is described in the Bible, in The Book of Job.

10. Chrissy says:

Written on the dead sea scrolls enough said.

• You have seen it written there yourself, have you? Or else you just believe lying demons? Anyway we are not supposed to look to the Dead Sea Scrolls for our authority, but to the Bible, only.

• Chrissy says:

Bible=byblos pagan deity, actually its called The Scriptures, halleluYAH means to praise Yahushua/Yahuah not halleluJES stop bringing his name to naught breaking the 3rd commandment. his name hame been removed from The Scriptures so that they can deceive the sheeple do your research.

• So then you say you do not accept what the Bible says – such as if someone speaks not according to this word there is no truth in him?

• L says:

well enough said, take your doctrine and what you believe in and pray in the Spirit! The Holy Spirit will reveal to you the lies and the deception that are planted in your heart. When in doubt research the BIBLE, the true words of God!

• There are no lies and deception about the fact that Leviathan is described in the Bible as a demon that can be cast out. There is no valid Godly reason to have a problem with that. Jesus Himself cast out demons and told us to do the same.

11. Scripture Preservation

Are the Scriptures just the “ideas” of God, or are they the very WORDS of God? You decide!

God promises to preserve His words.

The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever. (Psalms 12:6-7)

You shall not add or take away, says God.

Now therefore hearken, O Israel, unto the statutes and unto the judgments, which I teach you, for to do them, that ye may live, and go in and possess the land which the LORD God of your fathers giveth you. Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
    (Deuteronomy 4:1-2)

God cares about every one of His words.

Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar. (Proverbs 30:5-6)

God’s words will never pass away.

Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. (Jesus Christ, Son of God) (Mark 13:31)

God will curse those who change His Word.

For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. (Revelation 22:18-19)

This doesn’t sound like God inspired only the “concepts” in Scripture. He clearly directed every word and will not tolerate man’s meddling with it. He calls them “His Words.”

If your Bible is a King James Bible, it preserves God’s words because it was translated using “formal equivalence.” All other Bibles were translated using “dynamic equivalence,” in which the translator is free to change words as long as he conveys the “idea.”

• Chrissy says:

god from gad pagan lord = BAAL god is a title thats NOT The Creators name ALL pagan nonsense kjv tampered with

• Alot of people are reading without understanding,Leviathan has coiled around their hearts..No spiritual discernment..I can conclude that you are lead by the spirit because you only use scripture as the basis of your arguements not thoughts of men.
      colossians 2:8 King James Bible
      Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

12. Chrissy says:

Do u keep The Sabbath?

13. Chrissy says:

I read HalleluYAH restored names Scriptures thanks

14. Thank you,i am blessed.

15. Roberta says:

Please pray for my husband son and daughter that God will save them. And also pray for me than I will stay under blood of Jesus.

16. nomvula says:

please send me this prayer ..

17. Mary says:

Great piece

18. Naomi Negron says:

PRAISE GOD FOR UR ANOINTING AND HOLY SPIRIT TO COME UPON US ALL WHO SEEK U OUT..AND PRAISE GOD FOR THE WONDERFUL WORDS THO CAST OUT ANY AND ALL DEMONS THAT EVEN TRY ..I WANT TO THANK U IN THE NAME OF MY ONE AND ONLY JESUSE CHRIST OF NAZARETH THE ONE TRUE LIVING AND ALL POWERFUL IN HIS GLORY THANK U FOR UR POWERFUL MESSAGE TO COME UPON AND TO DESTROY THE ENEMY THANK U THANK U…NAOMI NEGRON

19. aisha fausett says:

Thank you . I enjoyed you sermon and you opened my eyes to the spirit of Leviathan and now I know how to pray the demons out. I also speak in tongue when I pray to father God. May the Lord bless and keep you in his arms. Amen and halleluyah.

20. Jr says:

PRAISE the Lord my name is Jr I listen to your program about leviathan I been having problem sleeping or even lying in my bed without that demon messing with me my feets gets hot and and my head hurts .in the morning when I get up my body be shaking I don’t know what this thing is .but it’s been over a year now I need help

Comments are welcome....

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s