Prayer for Cleansing the Home

Shake the dust off before you come in!

Father, I ask that you wash my spirit, soul and body with the blood of the lamb.

I curse every corruptible seed that has been planted in me and I command it to wither and die.

I command every foul, unclean spirit that may have attached itself to me, to loose me, to leave this property, to seek dry ground and never return, in Jesus name.

By the blood of Jesus Christ, I bind every evil spirit that is in this room and command them to flee right now and go where the Lord Jesus Christ sends them. I renounce and reject any inch of this house and property that has been yielded or surrendered unto Satan and by faith I take it back and surrender it to the Lord Jesus Christ. By faith, I claim that this room is covered under the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ and no evil spirit can enter it.” (Pray this over every room in the house).

After going through every room in the house pray:

I dedicate and consecrate this home to the Lord Jesus Christ and Satan has no hold on it at all. I surrender everything in this house to the Lord Jesus Christ and claim it is under His divine protection including all electrical wiring and plumbing. I bind every evil spirit that is in this house by the precious blood of the Lamb and command them to flee and go where the Lord Jesus Christ sends them. I claim by faith that everything in this house is covered under the blood of Jesus Christ from the top of the roof to the bottom of the footing and everything in between and especially anything that conducts electricity.

I claim by faith that this house is surrounded by a hedge of protection, a wall of fire, a wall of faith, and covered under the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ on all sides, above, and below. I pray that powerful warring angels would come to protect the Four Corners of this house and property and everyone inside. Thank you for the complete victory we already have in Jesus Christ. I ask that this home be consecrated with your divine presence so that everyone who enters it will be blessed with spiritual blessings from heavenly places, Amen!

by Dr. Preston T. Bailey, Jr.

Alternative or Additional Prayers

In the name and authority of the Lord Jesus Christ, I command Satan and all evil spirits to release me in order that I can be free to know and to choose to do the will of God.  As a child of God who is seated with Christ in the heavenlies, I command every evil spirit to leave my presence.  I belong to God and the evil one cannot touch me.

Heavenly Father, I acknowledge that You are the Lord of heaven and earth.  In your sovereign power and love, You have given me all things to enjoy.  Thank You for this place to live.  I claim my home as a place of spiritual safety for me and my family, and ask for Your protection from all the attacks of the enemy.  As a child of God, raised up and seated with Christ in the heavenly places, I command every evil spirit claiming ground in this place, based on the activities of past or present occupants, including me, to leave and never return.  I renounce all curses and spells directed against this place.  I ask You, heavenly Father, to post Your holy, warring angels around this place to guard it from any and all attempts of the enemy to enter and disturb Your purposes for me and my family.  I thank you, Lord, for doing this in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

Dear Heavenly Father, I acknowledge Your presence in this room and in my life.  You are the only omniscient (all-knowing), omnipotent (all powerful), and omnipresent (always present) God.  I am dependent upon You, for apart from You I can do nothing.  I stand in the truth that all authority in heaven and on earth has been given to the resurrected Christ, and because I am in Christ, I share that authority in order to make disciples and take captives free.  I ask You to fill me with Your Holy Spirit and lead me into all truth.  I pray for your complete protection and ask for Your guidance.  In Jesus’s name, I pray, Amen.

About Truth in Reality

www.truthinreality.com
This entry was posted in Prayers for Release. Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to Prayer for Cleansing the Home

1. Doris Johnson says:

I pray that Me and my kids and grand kids are protected by God thur the lord jesus christ and that all are holy angels and warring angels protect me and my family we have been under attack for so long in so many ways I just ask for all strong praying warrior pray for me my kids and grand kids that all witch craft spells hexes voodoo hoodoo and any other evil thing be prayed out of are lifes I thank you in the blood of jesus for fighting with us.

• Kynly cazeau says:

God bless you

• Jalissa Santiago says:

pleas help me I have two woman doing voodoo and witch craft on me please help me and pray I been down it’s lke whateve they put against me put a hold on me laura restovic and lynette soto stop them please they are evil

• budmartin03@gmail.com says:

Jalissa Santiago. For you, and for others, since your situation is not unusual, nor is Rachel’s below. I hope this – and the Bible verses I’ve quoted – helps:
        1. Commit, or re-commit, your life to Jesus. If we have done this, then 100% of our life, our time, our possessions belong to God. Nothing and no-one has a right to disturb or interfere or harm us. (See I John 4:3-5, Romans 8:35-39) Remember that God loves you and will help you and is on your side. (Psalm 119:60-76, Habakkuk 3:17-19)
        2. Find fellow Christians to pray with you. If you known none, use a directory such as findachurch to find one. A range of churches use this, so if you are not sure, pick a Baptist church, or one of your own nationality, having prayed that you will find the right one; take advantage of any home group, and recreational and social activities with people as well as the services..(Matthew 18:20, Nehemiah 8:10)
        3. Secure and develop your faith with daily Bible reading and prayer (Joshua 1:8, Acts 2:42).
        4. Put on the full armour of God. This is really a reminder of the protection we already have in Christ Jesus: truth, righteousness, confidence to proclaim Him, faith, salvation, the right words at the right time, a desire to pray for one another. Thus there are seven pieces of armour (Ephesians 6:12-18). Also read Psalms 23 and 91 daily, and pray before you sleep that your dreams are only from God who will protect you as you sleep; and pray when you go out. Pray a prayer for your home as above, and that God the Holy Spirit will bring His peace to stay, and play Christian worship songs in the house.
        5. Pray against the wickedness. e.g. Isaiah 54:17, rejecting it, and praying you are loosened from it in the Name of Jesus. While you are totally rejecting these evil onslaughts they have been sending, see if you are able to forgive the women as people, and either pray for them, or, pray to God the Father that they are able to repent of these practices and find Truth. They are trapped in their ideas and may need healing. (There will be a reason why they are doing it that is nothing whatsoever to do with you: there may be a cause for their bitterness in their background; they may be demonized by spirits; they may be convinced there is some benefit to what they are doing; you don’t know, but God knows, and loves them also as people while absolutely hating their practices.Proverbs 6:16-19, John 3:16. And consider whether the women you are suspecting are the actual and only source of what you have been experiencing. There may be someone or something else.) (Matthew 5:44, 6:12; 2 Peter 3:9; Colossians 2:13-15, 2 Corinthians 10:4-6)
        6. If you or anyone else – e.g. Rachel, below – still feel someone is troubling you, repeat the name “Jesus”, or one of the verses above..
        7. Thank God that He is keeping you, helping you, guarding you, and through His Son Jesus, has saved you. With Him, you need fear nothing (2 Timothy 1:7)

2. Truth in Reality says:

Pray always in the name of Jesus and ask for anything in His name.

3. J says:

We are moving to 2624 Roseland Drive tomorrow (9/30/15). I’ll be using your prayer to cleanse, dedicate and consecrate our new home to the Lord Jesus Christ. Please also pray for us. Thanks!

4. Trice says:

Thanks a lot ..I have a video of a shadow woman or ppl n my home

• Please check your home, garden, transport and office against the cursed object list on this blog. Also check your garden for cursed objects for example as any fleur-de-lys ironwork, any kind of gnome or fairy figures, etc. Check carefully with clothes and jewellery.

5. Rachel says:

Hi, I have just moved into another flat and the 1st night I slept there I felt someone or something on top of me choking me when I was sleeping. I couldn’t move or talk. I was praying in my mind but the words couldn’t come out. I woke up sweating and screaming. I had prayed in the flat before and sprinkled water as I prayed, but still experienced this. I am scared to sleep there alone. Please help.

• I am sorry for the delay in replying. Please follow advice given elsewhere on this site, especially as to prayers and you will see more information in the comments following the prayers.

Please do not be tempted to use any New Age type techniques which are in effect witchcraft because they are in fact usually based on Hindu and Buddhist and other beliefs which deny that Jesus is the Son of God and Lord and Saviour. (Although of course it would not be true to say that all individual Hindus or Buddhists deny that Jesus is Christ.) Ask for anything in the name of Jesus.

I have found that some of the videos of Brother Carlos work well and they are available on Youtube. I also recommend Omega Man Radio an internet deliverance radio show. Links to recordings of a recommended deliverance minister such as John Kyle who has 30 years experience as a pastor and deliverance minister can be found at the foot of the page on this site. There are also links to many free online books and other information which is likely to be helpful.

Please also check the cursed object list and the Bible pins.

• Taylor says:

Try searching cleansing rituals online and use them where you live this happened to my friend and it worked after she did it

6. Marcia says:

Someone brought an evil spirit to my home to block my blessing with evilness. I have been praying asking God for deliverance. I am going to pray the cleansing prayer. I just can’t seem to prosper in my home. No visitors it’s so hollow. Please keep me in your prayers.

7. I’m going to try this blessing this weekend.

8. dawn says:

i have spirits in my house that wont leave plz pray for me that they leave im disabled and cant sleep 2 pets and a human spirit ty so much

• Please take a look at the links at the foot of this page where you will find mass deliverances by John Kyle on Omega Man Radio which I can highly recommend. Other than that there is so much on this site which will help. Go carefully through the cursed objects list and say the renunciation prayers. Please check out the comments on the Prayer Against Witchcraft and the Prayer Against Demonic Oppression as there is information there which would be helpful. Research on subjects such as spiritual warfare, demonic strongholds and the armour of God. Play an audio Bible (KJV) whether in the house or not, and play hymns such as Christian Hymns via SE Samonte on Youtube. These do not need to be on high volume and they are anathema to the demonic. Thank God and praise HIm and ask for his help, and pray and do all in the name of Jesus and you will see things will soon improve.

9. Allyson says:

Please pray for me I don’t know what is happening I have always loved God but spirit is following me and I have been praying and praying and I’ve stopped sinning and I’ve prayed I want to know how long before it goes away I pray everyday !! I’ve turned a new leaf and now it’s trying too attack me through my dreams but I pray for God to protect me and the thing goes away. But I’m trying to get it to stop following me and idk why it does someone please email me and help so I can talk about it pray for me my boyfriends father was in the freemasonry and my boyfriend blocked him out but ever since he won’t talk to him weird things have been happening help!! I protect myself with prayer but I want it to get out for good!

10. David says:

God bless you.

11. Francisco says:

12. Francisco says:

All of a sudden my plans and future are going down and for more than I try it can’t get out of this whole I’m in and I feel drained with no energy all I want to do is be home and always sleepy and tired even if I get a good night’s sleep I’m always tired, like if someone or something is taking the life put of me please help me find a way out for the best. Thank you

13. Pingback: Prayer for Cleansing the Home | jeffbkr03

14. Kynly cazeau says:

Jesus Christ I pray for my mother my father all my family members this woman that I’m involved with to all be in your hands and under your watch heavenly father I pray to you tonight that this car is able to move again because I know that the demons Satan is all around me trying to do things but they cannot do anything without your permission I rebuke any demons in the name of Jesus Christ any bad spirits in the name of Jesus Christ Heavenly Father please hear my prayers and take them into consideration because I know

15. Berndeana says:

How do you pray for your home if Your husband is not saved or a weak Christian that refuse to Give up unclean items in the home

• vi Meier says:

Watch on u tube Carlos Oleveira. He has a taped video of house cleansing as well as others which may help you. He is very intense and it will get a reaction on you if there is an entity in your home which has attached itself into you.

16. Misty Smith says:

Please dont think i am crazy or just making things up. My boyfriend is possessed by the devil or as he told me he was death himself. When the spirit shows himself to me it is very scarey. He will talk in a language i cant understand. I dont know what to do. I have prayed but he still comes thru my boyfriend. Who is the evil spirit coming after? Me, him or both. I need help and not sure what to do next.

17. Nancy says:

I have been having terrible smells coming from my body.. when I go to a doctor it’s always just dismissed as a mental disorder But I’m not crazy and it’s tormenting my life.. I pray and pray it’s so difficult and embarrassing to even talk about.. It has absolutely tormented my life ! I have even thought of sucide but Thank God I haven’t followed threw with it! I don’t understand I’m a very clean person and No one should ever have to smell the things that I have 24-7 ..It’s the worse rotten eggs/ sewage smells ever, I’m just asking can someone please pray for me in Jesus Holy Name and for all negative Energy to flee from my Body And Home! Thanks! Again I don’t understand why this would happen to anyone Does anybody have any help for me?

• For one thing perhaps you ought to consider changing your doctor as these things must be taken seriously especially if they are very upsetting.

With regard to the demonic aspect of it – if there is one in whole or in part and it’s not something physical – demons know what will upset us most and will tend to do that rather than anything else.They have various aims including destruction and have no qualms about how to go about it. Whatever way the demonic is attacking you, the basic remedy is the same and you will find help on this site.

Please check out the prayers against demonic oppression and against witchcraft and the comments where you will see many helpful comments.

I would recommend saying all the renunciation prayers, and that you check your home against the cursed objects list. Also I would recommend a KJV Bible rather than any other.

18. I was looking for a good prayer today for my home. Thanks

19. Rosemary says:

My granddaughter lives in an old house her parents bought, she and another couple are renting from her parents. While my husband was doing repairs to this house we slept over night and I kept tossing and turning all night, I had a smell of cigarette in this one room where we slept. In the morning I had to get that smell off my body, placed the pj’s in a plastic bag. When we got home I asked my husband to smell them, he said why do they smell like cigarette, I answered we had a visitor last night. We left it at that. About one week ago my son, the owner of that house, called me from Europe, and asked me if my granddaughter had talked to me strange, strange things are happening in the house. Well I called my granddaughter and she told me that her roommate’s back pack had flown across the room, and when my Lena was watching TV the cereal boxes also flew off the top of the refrigerator. The little dog was so scared she jumped on top of Lena’s lap, and was shaking very bad. So what prayer do you recommend, or what do I do in this case.I am a devout Catholic and they told me to have her recite the rosary, and with holy water, make the sign of the cross in each door, and continue the rosary. Do you think this is strong enough? Any suggestions?

• Sorry to hear you had that unpleasant experience. It does sound like some sort of demonic infestation as they do inhabit certain places. I simply do not know whether it is possible to turn everywhere that has a problem like this into a nice place to live (I doubt it) but it will certainly be possible in many cases. Although while it is not arduously difficult to do, it usually cannot be done that easily and requires certain conditions to be fulfilled.

One problem will definitely be within Catholicism itself which itself provides a demonic doorway for things like this to happen. This is because although many good Christians are Catholics, Catholicism itself constitutes a departure from Christianity. This is basically on the premise that there is “,,,,no other name by which men may be saved except the name of Jesus” and so is to a certain degree, idolatry. So whatever form it takes, even a type of Christianity, as the Bible also tells us there should not be denominations. There are other relevant biblical references and they can be found elsewhere and there is a link at the end of the prayer to renounce Catholicism.

Any idolatry, even if Christian in nature, will always constitute providing a demonic doorway for demons to attack in some or all of the many ways that they do attack, through relationships, friends or family, sickness of anyone in the family including pets, finances,livelihoods, etc. They commonly disturb people’s peace of mind causing unpleasant thoughts and feelings, and insomnia, bad dreams or nightmares, things generally breaking down or and the list goes on and on. These are common, while physical manifestations such as you have experienced are much rarer.

The remedy you have suggested may help but may it may not, it may even make things worse. My suggestion to you would be to go carefully through the cursed objects list on this site and remove anything you find on there from the house, garden, garage, transport and office of the people who live in the house. Pay particular attention to any hidden symbols (at the end of the list there is a link to a whole site about cursed symbols), hidden figures of snakes, lizards, owls and frogs,also any mythical creatures such as dragons and unicorns, phoenix, etc. Typically people need to go though the list two or three times at least, to remove everything that appears on the list.

In the comments to the Prayer Against Demonic Oppression and the Prayer Against Witchcraft you will find other helpful advice. Principally I would suggest that you go through all the renunciation prayers which can be found on this site and others similar for various other things can be found elsewhere on the internet. These only need to be said once (preferably aloud) but they do work, and people do find that they get deliverance from saying these prayers.

Remember that the main power against the demonic is always to say things in the name of Jesus and use the blood of Jesus in prayers, for example: “I cover myself and ….. in the blood of Jesus”, that can also be used for physical objects. Information about the power in the blood of Jesus and how to apply it can be found in articles on the internet.

Care should always be taken to reference anything that you find on the internet against the Bible to make sure that it is correct and you are not being given false doctrine. False doctrine is so common as individual preachers and churches want to take the power away from God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit and the Bible and make it appear that they have the power – and therefore control, and money, etc. – but that is not what the Bible says.

• vi Meier says:

I think these entities are poltergeists. You can try taping the mass deliverance prayers of John Eckhardt. I have only been listening to this for a week and the entities really manifests. You should ask a Catholic priest to bless the house too. There was one story I have read not long ago about someone having experiences like these. It is really scary and that person refused to come back and live in that place. Also you can tape the deliverance prayer for the home by Brother Carlos Oiveira. You can leave it on every room and let the tape run even when you are not around or while you are sleeping in the room just loud enough for you to sleep on it. I bought a voice recorder from e bay to record these. It will just finish by itself and you can push the off button when you wake up in the morning. God bless you.

• Yes, thank you for reminding me about recorded deliverances. An audio bible will also work well and a selection of them can be found on Bible Gateway and Youtube. They don’t have to be played loudly, quite softly will do and they can be played in a room while you are not there.

20. Michelle Mcnally says:

I need help.please pray for our home and us.my 2nd daughter hit her head 2 years ago,schizophrenia set in.she has been tormenting us casting spells on us.we the 4 of us that remain many bad things have happened since.please pray we need relief.only in Christ’s Jesus’s name!

21. Lita says:

PLEASE HELP! I just moved into a new apartment and all kinds of weird stuff as been going on. Everyone female that enters my house gets freaked out and want come back. I really need someone to come pray over it or something. The other night my baby cousin age 5 stayed with me and come woke me up at 4:41am amd said they was someone in the back room looking under the door at her. She will no longer stay with me.my neighbor said when they walk past my front door they get chills. I’m not sure what eles to do..

22. Wendy Staas says:

Thank you. I just moved and although i prayed through the house, my daughter has nightmares. I just prayed these series of prayers throughout claiming victory in Jesus name. Amen

Comments are welcome....

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s