Prayer to Break Curses

If we think that someone is speaking a curse upon us, we should not send a curse back on the one who sent it to us. We are not to return evil for evil, but rather overcome evil with good (Romans 12:21). Ask God to forgive them, because many times they do not know what they are doing. If you intercede for such persons, you are obeying the Word, which allows the Holy Spirit to cancel the curse automatically if we are speaking good and praying for those who would seek to harm us.

Father, I ask you first to forgive me for my sins and cleanse me from any area where I have allowed the devil to enter my life.  I renounce any involvement with the works of darkness.  In the name of Jesus, I now cancel every curse, and Father, I ask you to forgive the people who have spoken them against me. I thank you that those curses will no longer operate against me.

In Jesus’ name, they are broken right now, by the power of Almighty God. I cancel every evil  that was spoken against me and ask you to cover me and my family with your protection according to your Word in Psalm 91.” The Bible tells us in James 4:7 to “Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.”

In the name of Jesus, God and the Holy Spirit I command that any evil spirits, curses or negative thoughts that have been put against me, any curses or ill will be sent to Lord Jesus Christ to be dealt with. Break any evil bonds against us. I ask Jesus to protect me and my family and friends and to cover us with His precious blood and love. Jesus died for me and He loves me and wants only good for me. I ask you Jesus to heal us in our minds, bodies, and spirits. Help us precious Lord to feel your guidance, love and presence. In the Holy name of Jesus.  Amen.

As a believer, you are no longer under the curse; however, you must take authority and proclaim your freedom, in Christ Jesus. If you never speak and renounce the curse(s), then, by your silence, you are inviting the curse(s) to stay and remain a part of your blood line and generation.

Alternative or Additional Prayer

Father, I come before you in Jesus’ name, and I thank you for giving me all power and all authority over all demons. I cover myself in the blood of Jesus. I cover all my family members in the blood of Jesus. I thank you for your giant warring angels that are surrounding us, protecting us from all harm of the enemy. I take my authority and I attack from the third Heaven, and I bind the strongman over my mind, will, emotions, and over my home, in Jesus’ name. I command you to leave this area now in Jesus’ name. I bind up every demon that was sent to me, transferred to me, or followed me, and I command you to come out of my conscious, sub-conscious, unconscious mind, all parts of my body, will, emotions, and personality, in Jesus’ name.

Alternative or Additional Prayer

I break all curses over me in Jesus Name. Word Curses, Witchcraft Curses, Generational Curses, Sin Curses.  [Sin curses are from specific sins in a persons life. Ex: anger, sexual sins, unforgiveness, resentment, hate, etc., You may need to name them. Ex: I break the generational curse over me of witchcraft, occult practices, sexual sins and perversion, etc?] and I cover myself and my family with the blood of Jesus. Now, I command all spirits which have enforced the curses in and on me to leave me now in Jesus Name. Curses, be broken now in Jesus Name!

In the name of Jesus Christ I break any curses of rejection from the womb or illegitimacy which may be in my family, even back to ten generations on both sides of family.

In the name of Jesus Christ, I now renounce, break and loose myself from all demonic subjection; from any ungodly soul ties to my mother, father, grandparents or any other person, living or dead, who have ever dominated or controlled me, in any way which is contrary to will of God and the Word of God.

About Truth in Reality

www.truthinreality.com
This entry was posted in Prayers for Release. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Prayer to Break Curses

1. Michelle Cary says:

The most high God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent. He is truly awesome and worthy of praise and honor and glory. Amen.

2. Maya sharlet says:

Please pray for me that the spirit of rejection be cast out of my life

• Alicia says:

Have you read Frank Hammond’s book? Overcoming Rejection.. it is best book.. it will really help you.. I have gone through many problems like demonic and sickness ..I faced Rejection from my mother’s womb..they wanted Boy child..I always felt unworthy.. but Jesus saved me from pit of hell.. Today I am alive because of Jesus only.. I am thankful to this blog’s editor as well..He/She has given best prayer for rejection.. Read it loudly.. keep faith in God that you are going to be free..

3. Anita says:

Pray for me for i am pregnant and my boyfriend rejected me. pray for me that he comes to his senses

4. Minnie says:

WITH GOD ALL THIINGS ARE POSSIBLE

5. Samuel Akwesi Acquah says:

I need help no work no money please

6. Joaqunia says:

Thank you for the powerful prayers. Need help with sex demons and following demons.

7. Harmony says:

Praise The Lord for deliverance prayers. We have a grandchild, seems demon possessed. Please God deliver her from ungodly relatives.

8. jollett brown says:

Am asking for prayer to remove any cussed that my husband and is wife and his family to remove from my life because am going through a series of bad luck because of the Phillips family

9. Truth in Reality says:

Yes, if things are not working in your life that can be due to demonic harassment which in turn would be due to any combination of a number of things. (The word ‘luck’ – good or bad – is best avoided as it is derived from the name “Lucifer” and is connected to superstition which is itself cursed.)

We all need to get right with God in whatever way we have gone astray. Whether it is keeping cursed objects in the home (please check the list on the blog) or unrenounced personal or familial iniquity, etc. We can use spiritual warfare and deliverance to get ourselves and our lives right with God who has promised He will give us a hedge of protection from the attacks of the enemy.

I do believe in sola scriptura which means that all the answers we need are found in the Bible. As to finding help and answers, there is so much now available on the internet, one only has to search for it and this blog is designed to assist in finding information that could be useful.

10. Marie says:

Please pray for me. That the voodoo spirits in my family and my exhusband family or any other witchcraft would live me and my family alone. And be destroyed from are lives never return. In Jesus Amen.

11. Dorothy Matchitt says:

Powerful prayer.. straight to the root of the matter.

12. Kim says:

Thank You so much for this.

13. Gemma Elleray says:

I have been through my alpha course and enjoyed it very much but need more answers, not knowing the questions to ask, I found out that I am cursed which I new something was not right in my life and from doing the alpha course this did truly sum up a lot of thoughts and feelings. So from this I researched ‘curses’ on the Internet and my whole life summed up in a paragraph or two. People never believed how much ‘bad luck’ I’ve gone through as they say. I can never keep a relationship I try so so hard and it’s always ripped away from me so I’ve stopped. I concentrate on life being ok,even, adequate anything good or exciting always turns rappedly in a disaster of some sort of consirquence. I fear most for my son I do not want what’s happened through my entire life to have a genaration attack on him as I do worrie as my parents have t had the most success In life they work very hard and always chasing there tails. Could it be cause of a ancestor form the past done something evil and been past down. Or just a curse on me. For what reasons I will never know but I do know I would never want this on anyone at all. All I want is to lead a happy joyfull life with my son and all evil to be out of our lives i pray for this so much. Thank you for reading 😀 Gemma

14. Johnny and Frieda says:

Food for our souls!

15. Millie says:

Thank u….

16. collins says:

Kindly in need of prayers,stand with me as we fight spirit of witchcraft against our family. and i know by the blood and powerful name of Jesus Christ we shall overcome. God bless you!

17. veronica says:

Brothers & sisters I ask that you please pray for my cousin Cristina Licea in Mexico. My mother recently went to visit our family in mexico, and unfortunately my family is going through a very tough time. My cousin is constantly being tormented by an evil spirit. They’re are rumors of witchcraft upon our family. We have been praying for her & our family.

18. Diane Hyman says:

I need deliverance from witchcraft and all its sexual devices! I wouldn’t participate in sexual activity with my co-worker and now I’m being attacked in my sleep. I no longer have that job and I can get another job because I smell like the bowel of hell. I need much prayer! In Jesus name!!!

• Please do not be unduly concerned by the nature of the demonic attacks against you. Thru grace and thru the power of the work of Jesus on the cross we can overcome all of it. Just keep praying and asking God for help and deliverance in the name of Jesus and keep reading the Bible because that tells us what we need to know to overcome the works of the devil. Remember to praise and thank God in all situations, good and bad.

Comments are welcome....

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s