Prayer to Renounce Rejection

[Put your hands on your heart, not crossed]

[Best said aloud]

Lord I command the spirit of rejection, when people rejected me, my friends rejected me or my parents or my family rejected me, to come out of me now in the name of Jesus.

I command the spirit of rejection and self-rejection to come all the way out of me and leave me now never to return in the name of Jesus Christ.

I receive acceptance from you Lord, you are my Father and I know you love me. I command out of me every demon that attacks my physical body. I command the spirits that attack my physical body to leave me now and never return in the name of Jesus Christ.

I break the power of this illness, disorder, infirmity, in the name of Jesus Christ and I apply the blood of Jesus to it.

I command the spirits of these things to leave me now [names] in the name of Jesus. Infirmities of every sort come out in the name of Jesus Christ.Thank you Lord.

I break the power of any demon that is causing problems in my life and all their kindred spirits and command them to leave me now.

I forgive everyone that offended me and ask you please to bless them and save them.

[This doesn’t imply you have not been hurt, you may have been very hurt, and what happened may have been very wrong, but it means that you personally forgive them.]

I command out of me every spirit that tortures me and command that they drop away from me now. Every demon that was assigned to my unforgiveness, I command them to leave me now in Jesus’ name and never to return.

I command every spirit that is not the spirit of God to leave me now in Jesus’ name. Resentment, bitterness, hatred leave me now. I command out of me every spirit of loneliness, all spirits of depression, despair, despondency, shame, defeat, hopelessness, death and suicide, heaviness, gloom, disgust, suicide and death, leave me now in the name of Jesus.

I command out of me in the name of Jesus every spirit that has caused me to dry up in the things of God, every spirit that has occupied me when I ought to be occupying the land.

I command every spirit that tormented me to leave me now in Jesus’ name and I break their power in the name of Jesus. I command every spirit of mental disorder, confusion, forgetfulness, mind-binding, mind-control, bipolar, double-mindedness, schizophrenia, senility, mental instability, madness, fear of people, fear of germs, paranoia, hallucinations of the mind, all evil spirits of the mind, dread, anxiety, phobias, compulsive and persistent fear to come out of me, all the way out of me, and leave me now in the name of Jesus Christ.

“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” (2 Timothy 1:7)

[Deep breathe and cough out as spirits come out on the breath, through the mouth through coughing, etc.]

Ask God for His Holy Spirit to fill you in the name of Jesus.

[It is important to be able ‘walk out’ or hold any deliverance that you receive. Check your home, office, garden, garage and transport against the cursed object list, etc. Stop listening to false teachers (of which there are many) and find out how you close demonic doorways in  your life. The parable of the “Return of the Unclean Spirit” (Matthew 12:44) refers.]

About Truth in Reality

www.truthinreality.com
This entry was posted in Prayers for Release. Bookmark the permalink.

50 Responses to Prayer to Renounce Rejection

1. Mercy says:

Am blessed now.

2. tarsha says:

Please pray for my family….pray for Anthony and Tarsha. Pray God will restore our family. pray that every lying fornicating adultery egotistical unfaithful uncommitted proud and boastful spirit that is in Anthony will be destroyed in the lake of fire forever! pray that he repents and renounces all sin.pray that he has no pleasure in any of the sins that he has committed. pray that he will be convicted of every wrong thing that he’s done against us and others. please pray that he has a sense of remorse and is genuinely sorry for all the hurt that he’s caused…. pray that God will save him completely through and through with burning fire. pray that he is uneasy in his spirit until he truly dedicate his life to Jesus….. pray that he will return home…ask for forgiveness and fulfill every mission that God has for us…. pray that we will go to church together as a family…pray that every demonic spirit from Anthony is removed never to return again in the name of Jesus…. amen and thank you so much

• Truth in Reality says:

Amen.

• Patty says:

Can I piggy back that prayer for my son Damian? Going thru Brain cancer tx/ stem cell transplant, in an affair with married woman ( my daughter-in-law & 2 grandkids devastated), recently lost home to forclosure, had to fill bankruptcy & he just filed for divorce! #ibelieveinmiracles❤

3. patrick odeh says:

Amen

4. RACHEL ODILI says:

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AM HAVING DIFFICULTY IN MY LIFE

5. Kari says:

Please pray for my family to be restored as Job’s was. My mother is being abused and tortured by evil spirits, we have lost my Dad, my uncle, my cousin and soon our grandmother. My brother has lost his eyesight. Please, he needs to come to the Lord. I have lost several friends and loved ones to the disease of addiction. Please pray that the disease/plague of addiction is wiped off the face of this planet forevermore!

6. Kari says:

Please say a prayer for my family and friends… They and I are suffering terribly. Our loved ones have died. The plague of addiction has tormented us. Please pray for healing and health and prosperity. I am so lonely, addiction and my bad choices have left me alone, without loved ones, homeless, and desperately poor. I am 32 and have yet to meet the woman of my dreams. Please Christ, break this curse and help me change so there may be blessings instead of suffering. In the name and spirit of the King of kings, the Holiest Lord, The Lion and rock of Salvation.

• Truth in Reality says:

Please considering reading the article about Blessings and Curses on this blog.

There are several books available on the subject, including an excellent book of that title by Derek Prince.

I believe that renunciation prayers do work, as they are a form of repentance for generational inquity.

The Bible tells us we are conceived in sin and I believe that everyone can benefit from renunciation prayers.

Everyone will have an ancestral history involving Roman Catholicism, freemasonry and the occult in one or more of its many forms.

Certainly it can not do any harm to say these prayers and may help greatly.

Also I would recommend the prayers against witchcraft, in case anything you or your family are suffering is as a result of witchcraft.

7. Bunmi says:

This prayer is good but its not complete.1.whenever we pray as Christian we must use reference from the bible.2.After driving out evil spirit from ones heart we must not leave the place empty but ask the Holy Spirit to dwell in our heart and in our soul.So please up date the prayer.Shallom.BUNMI

8. the sea says:

i tried it i didn’t work

• boudicca says:

Don’t give up. Sometimes it takes several years of consistently pushing back for evidence to be seen.
      I know. I’ve been there. Hang on and do not give up.

• tarsha says:

It hurts soooo bad though….. It makes You just wanna give up…. I’m sooo tired…

9. Truth in Reality says:

If any prayer doesn’t seem to be answered straight away, do not be discouraged. Although renunciation prayers often have an immediate discernible effect sometimes it takes a while. There are many more prayers and other means that may work where that didn’t. For instance, sometimes just a few words from the Bible itself can immediately make a great difference.

• the sea says:

the prayer was fine. well written, very encouraging. But i’ve had the trouble of finding just what’s going on for over 10 years. it must be myself or something in the family. sometimes when i pray i feel nothing, like no faith, i am just repeating words. i just think whatever happens, happens. but thanks anyway

• Truth in Reality says:

We can ask the Holy Spirit for help to pray.

If we confess our sins, God is just and faithful to forgive us our sins, and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

• Elexus says:

What you’re dealing with is the spirit of discouragement. I know it all too well. The enemy discourages you by making you believe that nothing is working or happening with your family but he is the father of all lies. This is a faith walk. The bible says we walk by faith and not by sight. God moves by faith. The woman who was bleeding for years. She believed that if she just touched the hem of his garment that she would be healed. God told her that it was her faith that healed her. Psalms 91 says that there are angels that God commands to guide us in all our ways. We have an army backing us but if you just say it and don’t believe it, you give them nothing to move on. Remember all the times in your life God came through for you and kept his word. Use that to build your faith. He will do it for you and your family. Stay encouraged. Exodus 14:14

• nita says:

Thank yo Father God! I am saved and my life is will be restored in Jesus name.
      As for me and my family we will serve the Lord. THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!

10. kristin ross says:

The scripture you are accepted in the beloved, after renouncing rejection. Thank you.

11. Anita says:

Pray for me for i am pregnant and my boyfriend rejected me. pray for me that he comes to his senses

12. David says:

Please pray for me I am in desperate need of a job. I need favor, my life is not good.

13. Ruth says:

God bless you!

14. Lynet says:

am blessed now

15. Mugabe Robert Nyabubare says:

This is super natural for us to have an opportunity for being prayed for. My hobby is to become a prayer warrior whose prayers are annointed to have immediate impact. May the Mighty God bless you for this Mighty ministry.

16. Francis.u.ogu says:

I am asking for a coporate prayer request against family rejection. For barly 12 years i’ve been in this situation.

17. Joseph Mugambi says:

Thankyou for the prayer points.

18. A.k sambo says:

Pray for the family of mayabwat for deliverance from family belief, curses soul ties, witchcraft, charms and demonic alters called BANNG in the land to be destroy in the name of JESUS

19. sandra says:

someone please help me. l need someone to talk to

20. tarsha says:

I pray that Brian will be healed delivered and set free by the mighty name of Jesus Christ. I pray that every unclean spirit will leave his body now! In the name of Jesus!

21. Melissa says:

Thank you Jesus for your grace, mercy love and power! Bless this web site and by the power of your Holy Spirit set all free! Thank you Father, Son and Holy Spirit

22. Jumba Befrey says:

amen.

23. Wow! This is just what I have needed! Going to share on my website.

24. Kabelo Motaung says:

I would like to thank god for restoring my live back to normal.As 32yrs male born again Single.I was hopeless in getting focus as I’m excerting pressure from my family as I’m staying with them not married,not having my own place to stay,not working profitable suitable job of my qualifications,not wearing descent clothing,having burdern of my sumblings wanting many things from me.

25. Jennifer Robbins says:

Thank you very much. I needed this breakthrough. Many blessings!!

26. DANIEL says:

Thank you so much for this prayer. I am going through a difficult time in my life; I have just married, blessed with a baby but i am financially struggling even to afford meals, transport to work etc bcoz i am underpaid. Pray for me to get a break through, I am expecting to get a new job in a bank…Amen

27. lucykib says:

Amen it’s. Also my prayer this morning Lord precious here us.

28. lucykib says:

Please pray for me to get ababy it’s now 10 yrs with no signs of getting 1

29. deborah says:

Prayer for me to get a husband ,work and get rid of spirit of rejection please

30. Catherine says:

So happy to have found this.
    How to rid one self of evil influences that are all around us.
    I cannot wait to see how beautifully my life will change with the knowledge I am gaining.
    I still need to find out how to properly get rid of wicked things. Not to sale or give away to others. I assume there are specific ways to dispose of specific things.

31. Yes, having cursed objects or being free of them makes a massive difference in one’s life.

Cursed objects can be thrown in the trash or destroyed and burnt, but should not be dealt with any other way, by selling them or giving them away, as the curse passes with them.

The renunciation prayers are also very powerful and many of them also involve disposing of cursed objects.

32. nini says:

Pls pray for me.everything is going wrong.it affects my life very bad.people hate me.at work I’m being charged for things I don’t even understand.and at home I fight with my husband and I sometime do bad things to make myself feel better.dear lord Jesus come into my life.I need u more and more everyday.without u I’m nothing.pls help me.I have so many problems also concerning my family doing ancestral worships.

• We are not helpless, as there is so much we can do to get help from God Himself. Please check on this site, particularly on the comments to the Prayer Against Witchcraft and the Prayer Against Demonic Oppression, where you will find much to help you.

• 2 Timothy 3 (KJV)

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
      2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
      3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
      4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
      5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
      6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
      7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
      8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
      9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.
      10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,
      11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.
      12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
      13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
      14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
      15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
      16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
      17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

33. Ernest Collins Jr.. says:

I feel the Power OF GOD Working in Me Right Now.

34. Mpho Caron says:

I’ve been praying n fasting for my boyfriend n even took him to church,right after that he told me he needs space n we departed,I now found out he’s seeing another woman.Devil knows I pray for this man n he’s trying me…pls pray for me n with me to get my man back

• Are you sure you really want a man like that back? He may be unfaithful again if it suits him! I would say good riddance and find someone who is faithful because what is the good of love without faithfulness?

Comments are welcome....

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s