Prayer for Protection Against Demonic Oppression

[These prayers are best said out loud.]

Jesus, I come to you as my Deliverer. I believe that You are the Son of God, that You died for me and rose again. I confess You as Lord and renounce all influences of Satan in my life. Lord, you know the demons that oppress me, that harass me, that entice me, that enslave me.

I confess all my sins to you. [You must name them out loud before God.]

I repent of and turn away from all my sins. I renounce any form of the occult or idolatry – known and unknown – in my life or in the life of my ancestors.

[Name them to the extent of your knowledge.]

I forgive anyone who has ever hurt me in any way and I let go of any bitterness or resentment.

[Name any such people whom you associate with personal pain and forgive them by name, and ask God to bless them (that is to save them).]

Lord your Word says: “But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.” (Isaiah 64:6)

I renounce any self-righteousness, and pridefulness, big pride and little pride, in any area of my life and pray that I may learn by your example to become more humble in my walk with You.

I believe I am saved by the blood of Jesus and Satan has no further legal rights to my spirit, soul, mind or body. Through the blood of Jesus I am justified, just as if I had never sinned. Through the blood of Jesus I am sanctified, set apart to God. Through the blood of Jesus, I am redeemed out of the hand of the devil.

Jesus you said whoever calls upon the name of the Lord SHALL be delivered. I call upon you now. Deliver me!

In the name of Jesus Christ I bind every evil spirit in or around my life.

In the name of Jesus and by his precious blood, I command you to get out and leave me alone, never to return.  Go in Jesus’ name!  Out in the name of Jesus!

[Now co-operate with the Holy Spirit.  It may help to breathe out and cough.  After expelling breath a few times, some spirits may begin to manifest and be forced to leave. Use your will to force them out and command them to leave in Jesus' name.  Then praise God for the results and get filled with the Holy Spirit.]

Alternative or Additional Prayer

I affirm that God has seated me with Christ Jesus in the heavenly realms far above all principalities and supernatural powers of darkness.

I now command all wicked spirits to cease their work and be bound in the presence of the Lord Jesus Christ. I also bind all replacer wicked spirits assigned to rebuild evicted strongholds. They may not do that!

I forbid any transference of spirits, dividing, restructuring, or multiplying of wicked spirits working against me, in the name of Jesus.

All powers of darkness having assignment against me must hear and obey God who is their Creator and Conqueror. Lord Jesus Christ, I ask You to tell all of these powers of darkness assigned to rule over me where they must go. Confine them where they can never trouble me again. I yield fully to all of the purposes You have in this battle I have been facing. In Your great name I pray. Amen.

Satan, I rebuke you in Jesus’ Name and I am closing any doors, which my ancestors or I may have opened to you and your demons. I renounce Satan and all his demons; I declare them to be my enemies and I want them out of my life completely.

In the name of Jesus Christ I now claim deliverance from any and all evil spirits, which may be in me. Once and for all I close the door in my life to all occult practices and command all connected and related spirits to leave me now, never to return.  Amen.

Prayer to Consecrate Yourself Completely to God

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you boldly in Jesus’ name.  Take me as I am.  I now give myself – my heart, my mind, my body, my time, talents and treasure to you.  Fill me and possess me with your Holy Spirit.

I renounce sins and self.  Jesus, sanctify me.  Cleanse me, purge me, purify me.  May God’s will be done in my life, on earth as it is in heaven. Let me manifest a faithful spirit, a pure mind and a sickless body to your glory.

Amen.

Further measures:

In some cases, prayer and fasting may be necessary: “Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.” (Matthew 17:21 KJV)

Practise spiritual warfare day and night and follow the example of Jesus who is the way, the truth and the light.

Read, refer to and use scripture as Jesus did when he replied to each temptation of the devil by saying “It is written.”

Be obedient to God according to His Word, obey the Ten Commandments.  Praise God sincerely and thank Him in all circumstances and turn to God for help, all of which is poison to the demonic.

Read the Bible and/or listen to an audio Bible as much as possible.  The answers are in there.

“These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. (Acts 17:11)

[There is a link to an excellent free downloadable audio Bible in MP3 format at the foot of this blog.]

Truth in Reality ​is loaded with information, articles, videos, links to helpful sites, free books, and etc.​ ​and ​a ​look around ​is very likely to ​turn up ​something ​of assistance or interest.

About Truth in Reality

www.truthinreality.com
This entry was posted in Prayers for Release. Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Prayer for Protection Against Demonic Oppression

1. Anonymus says:

When them voices bother me i will pray that prayer

2. Melvis.Esua says:

I love this prayer so much that I feel completely delivered ,coupled with the fact that I now know I have dominions over principalities and powers.May God continue to inspire the maker of this prayer im Jesus mighty name I pray .Amen.

3. kris anderson says:

• derek soreyn says:

As a son of God you have dominion through Christ who dwells in you, over the powers of darkness. After having received Christ (John 1:12) you have been given authority to be called a son of God, that authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, over ALL power of the evil one and by no means shall it hurt you, demons are now subject to you (Luke 10:19-20), you are ABOVE and not beneath again (Deut 28:13), you are complete in Christ in whom is the fullness of the Godhead, and who is the head of all powers of darkness (Col 2:9-10), when God be with you, for you, even inside you NOBODY can be successfully against you (Oh, they will surely be against you, but NOT successfully in the end) Rom 8:31 for indeed the Lord causes ALL things (the good, the bad and the ugly) to work out for GOOD to those who love God and to those he called according to HIS purpose (not your selfish platform).Rom 8:28 You are victorious in Christ Rom 8:37 as you have overcome the evil one by the BLOOD of the Lamb and the Word of your testimony! (Rev 12:11)

4. takia rhymes says:

Thank You! JESUS,!!

5. a.d says:

i was possessed by demons and i was actually mentally damaged … my parents took me in every religious places in middle of east where i was born (Jew,Muslim.Zoroastrian, and others) even soothsayers and magic junkers but none of them helped because i had been really lost in the dark… the words above reminds me the day i got saved miraculously…and this miracle caused my whole family to become christian… no one could help me but lord Jesus Christ…hallelujah…

6. Pingback: eijhostory

7. Good Prayer ive had strange things that have happened to me as a child and as an adult. I feel a bad spirit follows me.

• Truth in Reality says:

Hi Lidia

Thank you for your post. What you have said is likely to be true, as I believe all of us have this type of problem to a greater or lesser extent, due to human sinfulness generally, generational curses and family iniquity. The Bible says there is no one good, no not one and that only Jesus was without sin. Due not only to our own sinfulness and that of our parents, and their parents, and all our ancestors going back to Adam and Eve, there are demonic doorways through which the devil and his demons are able to get at us in some way, by ‘following us around’ (I had one of those), attacking us through other people, or direct attacks on us through our health, finances, relationships, etc. The Bible tells us that devil and his demons only come to steal, kill and destroy. The Bible also says that we are to give NO place to the devil. Not some place, or a little place, but NO place.

Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil and by studying the Word of God through the Bible and accepting Jesus as our saviour, we can learn spiritual warfare and be an ‘overcomer’. The words of the Bible are as we are told in the Bible itself are more powerful than any two-edged sword. As well as reading the Bible, it is effective to listen to it, and there is nothing that will more effectively help to clear the lives and home of any unwanted spirits and help the people living there. An audio Bible such as can be found at the foot of this blog can be played while driving, doing the housework, the house during the day while we are out and at night while we sleep, in our room or another room.

God wants us to turn to Him, in all things great and small and cast our burdens on Him, because he cares for us.

I do love all the old hymns and find them so helpful as they seem to play in my mind helping to give me the peace which passeth all understanding spoken about in the Bible. Some of those hymns can be found on the playlist at TorcrossChapel.com. More hymns like these can be found on Youtube by searching for “Christian hymns”.

Sermons, deliverance prayers and mass deliverances will also help greatly and many can be found on the internet, and some are at the foot of this blog. In particular, those of Milton Green, Brother Carlos, and John Kyle are among my personal favourites, but there are many others to be found on the internet, on Youtube, and Sermonindex. It is necessary to be very careful who one listens to and which book one reads. The Bible tells us that in the Last Days not many will be false teachers, but MOST will be false teachers. That is why it is important to stick to the words of the Bible, and particularly the King James Bible.

Please check your home, your garden, your car or van, and your office for any cursed objects. A cursed object is anything that according to the Bible is an abomination to God. There is a long list of objects that will be cursed and provide a demonic doorway for demons to harass, steal and kill and destroy, which will manifest in the form of problems with personal health and wellbeing, problems with and for our families, finances and really any aspect of our lives. Many Christians do not know about this, even though it is clear in the Bible and most if not all deliverance ministers know about cursed objects. It is important, and please don’t think like many do, oh it’s all right really. There are stories in the Bible which illustrate that it is not all right to have cursed objects in your home, and in the Bible we are clearly told in Deuteronomy 7.26: “Neither shalt thou bring an abomination into thine house, lest thou be a cursed thing like it: but thou shalt utterly detest it, and thou shalt utterly abhor it; for it is a cursed thing.”

The problem is that there are many things that are a part of our life today that people do not realize are cursed. Such as anything including literature, costume or regalia, to do with false religions, whether buddhism, islam or moslem, hinduism, taoism, shinto or anything New Age especially anything like reiki (please see an article on this blog “What You Should Know About Reiki”) or anything to do with any of the martial arts or ninja. The list of cursed objects is a long one, for example including stories in book or film versions including witches or wizards which the Bible tells us are an abomination to God. Symbols are used powerfully in the occult, and such symbols include the paisley pattern (eye of Horus) and fleur de lys (an old and established symbol in freemasonry and black magic) so please check the list carefully.

These days many films and a great deal of modern popular music particularly heavy rock and metal, hard core and hard trance, hip hop, rap and similar, but also some apparently harmless pop music, provide demonic doorways. Please check carefully. There are videos on Youtube which will reveal some information about this and can be found using the search term “satanic music”. Please be sure to cover yourself and your home in the blood of Jesus and ask for protection when researching these things.

The list does not stop there, and for an example, some will be surprised to know that figures or pictures of owls are included on that list due to the established connection with heathen goddesses so that it is used as a symbol for satanism, in evidence for which is the logo used for Bohemian Grove where there is a 40ft owl used for sacrifice. Similarly pictures or figures of frogs (not the animals themselves) as the Bible tells us they are like unclean spirits. Elephants particularly decorated ones due to their connection with Hinduism. This applies to figures or depictions, not the animals themselves.

Renunciation prayers are something that people have found very helpful and some can be found on this blog. They only need to be said once and will greatly help to close any demonic doorways due to family inquity. The causes may be as minor as having cursed objects in the home, a great great uncle who was secretly a member of one of the many different freemasonry organisations or any Roman Catholicism – where there are many good Christians but Catholicism itself is a false religion – in the family. The causes may seem apparently minor, but nevertheless give the devil and his demons licence grounds to harass family members going down as far ten generations.

A list of cursed objects list can be found here: http://truthinreality.com/2012/07/27/the-occult-cursed-objects-cults/

8. In the name of Jesus Christ! I rebuke you Evil Spirits I am covered by the blood of Jesus Christ! Amen

9. Anonymus says:

Do you hear from God at all? Anyhow i always have believed God hated me because of some of the Abuse and Neglect i have gone through in my life… anyhow i became a christian in 2009 i was really on fire for God….. i was in my word alot and prayed three times a day and wanted to Evangelize to the lost

i started having my doubts about my salvation in 2011 when i was told by a Pentecostal christian i was not saved because i did not speak in tongues and that i was not filled with the holy spirit

Anyhow i came across this scripture about the “Unpardonable Sin” and i always feared guessing what that sin was….

All of a sudden i started being tormented by voices saying holy spirit is satan. Demonic. Evil. hates you ect. i cried and cried and cried. i stayed up for three hours crying because of the ‘Unpardonable sin”

i called my pastor at the time to see if he could help me all he told me was to repent and hung up on me. i cried. and said my life is over. God hates me and i am ruined

The voices torment me day and night. they tell me that God hates me and that God will say to me that satan was right you blasphemed the holy spirit. the voice says jesus never died for my sins and that he is a myth…

the voice says the holy spirit is a demon. and that he hates me

if you hear from God please go to him in prayer :(PLEASE let me know what he saysI Need prayer for Three things first For Employment out of state. I have Not had any Luck where I live now I get called for job interviews but thats it

Second prayer request is in Regards to Demonic Oppression and Hearing Audible Voices

• Lara says:

Do not listen to such people.

I was raised in a non-denominational Christian church, they read right from the bible. They lessen the gobbledygook that people have added over the hundreds of years and just speak the Truth. None of this, “You don’t belong if you aren’t this catholic or that catholic, you aren’t saved if you aren’t Baptist or Pentecostal”. One of the most harmful things to the kingdom of God is for people who are brain washed and think they are doing God’s work, but instead, make others fall off their path. Let me tell you two things:

1. I have heard of stories where followers of the devil were asked, that is, their job was to go into churches, become members and slowly and quietly create hate, jealously, and distrust between members in order to drive people out. We aren’t always sure what a person is about or what their drive is in life…If you love Jesus Christ and follow the Word of God, you are in the good. I would say to let the advice of others go through the screening process. Pray on it, ask God, read the bible, and think about it. Don’t just take it to heart like you had, and I don’t blame you that you did.

2. Funny story actually, my father and I are followers of Christ and it is not odd that we find people, and God works through us to change either us or the people we “run into”. But one day, we went to the local K-Mart and this woman comes up to us. She is rather flustered and out of sorts, she seemed intimidated by us but more so she seemed nervous. She had her son with her, about 9, and she was pulling out numerous pamphlets and her bookmarked bible to read to us. She didn’t ask us a darn thing, or even try to introduce herself, she just erratically started reading and preaching to us. My father is half deaf and doesn’t like when people talk fast, so he tried to calm her down and get her to relax, but she became even more frantic. She didn’t even realize whom she was talking to.

I couldn’t believe what a bad example she was setting for her son. I wondered how many times a day, a week, she brings him along and makes him stay aside as she franticly preaches to others. My dad saw that she was not calming down, so we let her speak. She went on to preach about how we really didn’t know Jesus if we didn’t memorize certain scriptures (practically the whole bible) or if we couldn’t speak in tongues. My dad finally spoke up, “You know, my daughter and are Christians and followers of Jesus Christ and we can’t speak in tongues”. She looked at us blankly and frantically pointed to her bible and began looking for another quote to read at us. My dad finally put a hand on her shoulder; she was offended at this, and he looked at her in the eyes, boring into her soul. He told her, “You wont be saved through remembering lines… and what’s so great about speaking in a holy language if no one can understand you?” She looked as if she made a horrible mistake, like everything she had been taught was just rolling around in her mind and breaking under the weight of what he had just added. She looked over to me to seek comfort and I gave her none, I looked at her as my father had. She needed to be shaken. We freaked her out and she went hurriedly walking around store looking to get away from us. I think we opened her eyes. She was meaning to run into atheists or some other non-believer that was not prepared and pull out her little fact sheets to brain wash us as well.
      ———
      I’m not trying to bash any denomination; I honestly don’t care for any of them. They take the focus off of God and Jesus and put it on the cares of this world. As long as you follow Jesus and are saved by him, then you are in good graces. Don’t let others knock you off your path; even if they are dressed all in white and go to church every week, they could be following Satan. Please remember this and be strong in your own faith. I will pray for you, I know how hard demon attacks are.

Remember, even the demons believe and they tremble. They want you to not believe, why do you think they say such terrible things?

10. Truth in Reality says:

Thank you for your post. I am really sorry to hear that you have had such a difficult time just lately.

Whoever told you that you are not saved because you don’t speak in tongues and you – in his opinion – were not filled with the holy spirit (well he certainly wasn’t, I can assure you of that) was/is a false teacher.

In the Bible we are warned that in the Last Days not many but MOST will be false teachers. The Bible also tell us that the whole world lies in wickedness, we are ALL conceived in sin, and there is no one good – no not one. We are told very clearly told that ONLY Jesus was without sin.

A scripture I have been given for you is Isaiah 64:6: “But we are all as an unclean thing, and ALL [that means EVERYONE!] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESSES [please note the plural] ARE AS FILTHY RAGS and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.”

Anyone who teaches anything other than what the Bible says is not doing the work of the God, but of the other side. Someone who is doing the work of God will build up, not destroy.

As to the unpardonable sin, I have heard it said that if you worry about committing it, you don’t need to worry committing it because ‘the unpardonable sin’ is actually not believing the Holy Spirit which will always glorify no one else but Jesus – and the only way it is impossible for our sins to be pardoned if we don’t believe in the means by which our sins are forgiven, that is through Jesus as the Messiah.

The Bible says that whoever trusts or leans on men instead of God is cursed, and that is part of the reason why because men cannot be relied upon, whereas God always can. God is utterly faithful and if we will turn to Him with a broken and contrite spirit and confess our sins, Psalm 51:7, God is just and faithful to forgive us. It is having faith – without faith it is impossible to please God and it is learning and believing on the word of God, who can never lie – that saves us.

It sounds likely from what you have said that your employment is affected by this, as what these misguided people have said to you has damaged your confidence.

These ignorant people will have put a form of a witchcraft curse on you which you need to break and you would do well to say the prayer here and there are some suggestions in the comments sections:

I would like to recommend a short video:

Milton Green’s testimony:

And some deliverance prayers:

If you like listening to Milton, there are many videos on Youtube and links to videos at the foot of the blog.

Please look into deliverance, as Jesus told us all to cast out demons. Many Christians do not believe in deliverance but they are being disobedient to the Word which clearly tells us that we need to do this for ourselves and for others.

John Kyle is an excellent preacher and deliverance minister with 30 years experience who lives in Billings Montana and has recorded some excellent mass deliverances which can be downloaded from here: http://1drv.ms/1pElhhW

Please be careful which teachers and preachers you do listen to. Check them out carefully and make sure they are strictly adhering to scripture, or else listening to them can be very damaging and comes with demons attached. That includes Joyce Meyer, Joel Osteen, Benny Hinn, and the like, and anyone connected with the Toronto Blessing, such as Patricia King or Bill Johnson, who are all false teachers and there are many others.

God wants us to turn to Him in all things, great and small, as He is able to heal us. When we read the Bible we learn about what this really means in a practical sense and how to achieve salvation and healing and be set free.

Blessings

11. Sherry Ward says:

I need a prayer to protect my sister and her children from an evil that was invited into their home and life that has attached it’s self to her husband who does not want it to leave…. is there such a prayer

• Truth in Reality says:

In this situation, I would think it is possible that there is a prayer that will help, but it is perhaps a case of knowing which one, so it is more likely to require a combination of things. Demons harass and do the things that they do because they have something called ‘legal rights’ or ‘licence grounds’ to do so, or that demonic doorways have been opened, or were in fact open all along, often through generational iniquity (iniquity meaning sins plus the results of sins) or through one’s own, or most usually, a combination of both.

There are many articles and links to sites on this blog that will help, but you may find it is a process that has to be gone through. You can of course bind the spirit IN THE NAME OF JESUS, binding first the strongman as Jesus told us to, and then loosing spirits of God. Demons are rather like flies around a dustbin, in that if the dustbin is clean they are a lot less attracted to be there.

Some measures that can be taken are:

1. Pray for the holy spirit to guide you to help you do what is necessary to get rid of demons and turn to God and do all in the name of Jesus.
      2. Check the house carefully for cursed objects, of which a list can be found on this blog, going through the list several times as inevitably things will be missed. Check especially for the sign 666 which is often hidden by being stylized, also fleur de lys and hexagrams as in the Jewish symbol which is not truly a Jewish symbol.
      3. Check your beliefs, mind sets, day to day practices which can also be a means by which demons claim rights to harass.
      4. Say the renunciation prayers for Catholicism and Freemasonry which probably would affect most everyone as the effects can go back as far as ten generations. Also New Age and martial arts etc. if applicable. If unsure it can’t hurt to say them, whereas not saying them when you ought to have done, could do. As a form of repentance for our sinfulness, they can only do good.
      5. Read the Bible and remember to turn to God for comfort and to praise Him, worship Him and thank Him for what he has given us. Not muttering, or being proud, and doing the other things that He has clearly told us in the Bible not to do, through the Ten Commandments or otherwise in the Bible. I am sure there is more, but I can’t think of it for now.
      6. Both mass deliverances and an audio Bible can be listened to or played overnight or while out of the house, both of which can be found at the foot of the blog. Also very effective is to play sacred music and old fashioned hymns, be careful that they are neither catholic nor meditative or some of the modern pop type Christianity is not so good, but rather the authentic type of Christian music.

In my personal case, learning to recognize what was actually the voice of demonic accusing me – and deceiving – and what was the holy spirit guiding me the right way, was an important part of finding peace.

12. Allen says:

How do i over come demonic nightmares,like dreaming of the dead and alike? Thanks

• Truth in Reality says:

Demonic attacks at night are common, in the form of nightmares or by means of sex. Deliverance is the same for this as for any other demonic attack, and it ought not to be given any particular significance. Demons are bullies and will attack wherever someone is weak or vulnerable, insecure or unsure. Demonic attacks are used to weaken people to gain more power over them in one way or the other and not sleeping properly or making someone feel bad about themselves are an effective means to that end.

Often there is family iniquity which needs to be renounced as if it remains unrenounced, it provides a demonic doorway, or to put that another way gives licence grounds to demons to torment and harass. This could be roman catholicism or freemasonry or any occult involvement going back as far as ten generations, and quite likely not even known about, especially as freemasonry was often kept secret.

Renunciation prayers cover our own and our families’ iniquities, including our immediately family such as children and grandchildren and not forgetting our pets who can be subjected to demonic attack through say cancer which is but one of many forms that demonic attacks can take.

Reading through any of the renunciation prayers are likely to help and it is a good idea for anyone to read through them once. They are long, but in many cases will be worth the effort in terms of the deliverance. Someone told me that reading one of the renunciation prayers (against martial arts) helped them to see that their beliefs had strayed a long way from the Gospel in a way that they might not otherwise have realised.

Please read about Blessings and Curses on this blog and check carefully through the cursed objects list to see if you have any cursed objects in your home which will create a demonic doorway by their presence.

Playing a KJV audio Bible at night such as can be found at the foot of this blog on a free download, on very low volume would be fine and/or when out of the house. Or one of Brother Carlos prayers which can be found here or on Youtube. Also hymn such as can be found here will be a great help:

One of the best forms of protection is “The Armour of God” as described in the Bible at Ephesians 6. This can and some say ought to be worn at all times, even at night. There are many articles and Bible studies on The Armour of God to be found on the internet and several infographics in the Bible pin article on this site:

For more information please also read the comments above here and also on this popular prayer which itself could help:

13. Allen says:

Hello,Thanks for your reply,what are renunciation prayers,and how can I find them? I would really love to know them. Thanks

14. Allen says:

Thanks,I have seen they are many but in my case which one do i use? I normally dream of my dead relatives and many other horrible things but mostly from my maternal side of the family.
    I really appreciate your help.

• Truth in Reality says:

If you don’t know anything in particular that your mother’s side – or perhaps even your father’s side – were particularly involved in that ought to be renounced, I would recommend to start with the Prayers to Renounce Roman Catholicism as most of us have at least a little of that influence in our own lives and that of our ancestors. Roman Catholicism is a form of idolatry so it’s helpful to get clear about what we ought to jettison to help to find the true Gospel of peace and the salvation that comes only from the God of the Bible.

The prayers are long, but very much worthwhile and not so long considering that the effects of generational iniquity can and do affect us deeply from ten generations back. Some of our ancestors could have been involved with Roman Catholic beliefs or practices for decades or even all their lives. There are links to articles which could be helpful to understand more about the truth about Roman Catholicism.

Next after a few days or longer, as you feel led by the Holy Spirit, I would try the freemasonry prayers. Most people have one or more of the many forms of freemasonry in their ancestry, but they probably won’t know about it as usually it was kept secret even from close family, and commonly men would keep this secret even from their own wives. There were also freemasonry organisations for women. Lists of names of the various freemasonry organisations are available on the internet.

Next would be the occult, including any type of New Age practices, which would include many forms of healing, all kinds of psychic type practices, any communication with the dead, or with aliens, or basically any type of religious type practices that aren’t straightforward Christianity.

Many forms of Christianity today are more like New Age occult idolatrous practices and also need to be renounced. We are supposed to keep to the gospel or truth given ONCE only to the saints and not add new things to it. God Himself said: “Behold I make all things new.”

Another relevant scripture is Acts 4:12: “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” Together with 1 Cor 1, these two scriptures make it clear we ought not to subscribe to certain preachers and follow them in particular, nor denominations, although it doesn’t mean we ought not attend a church for that reason or prefer a certain preacher.

“And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.” (John 10:16)

Please check the cursed objects list on the blog and there is also a short renunciation prayer for those.

May God bless you and keep you in the name of Jesus.

• Allen says:

Thanks so much,I did just what you told me and i leave the rest to God. What i forgot to mention is that i also get dreams having sex,it has been happening for years now. Do use the same prayers. I really appreciate your help,Thanks so much and may God richly reward you.

• Truth in Reality says:

Please check back on the replies to this thread where someone else mentioned the same problem which is in fact extremely common. Through sex is one of the main ways that the devil tempts us, whether in the daytime or at night. What is most important is not to let that worry you, or be over-concerned about it in any way. Do not to blame yourself somehow as that is part of the purpose of it, to provide a demonic doorway through which to get at you, whether it is through your sense of self-worth, by damaging your confidence, cause you to feel insecure, making you doubt your salvation, and so on and so forth. It is just a demonic attack, albeit a more direct one, and there are a number of remedies as described above, through prayers, reading the Bible and learning to deal with such things, through learning better discernment – the Bible tells us we can pray for more discernment. Learning about spiritual warfare, such as the armour of God as in Ephesians 6 which we can wear all of the time, including at night. Other things that will help playing a KJV audio Bible on very low volume, renunciation prayers, generally cleaning up our lives from any forms of rebellion, cursed objects and so on. which will take away any licence grounds for the demons to attack. That rarely happens overnight, and can take a year or oftentimes several years.

15. Kyrah Knell says:

Is sleep paralysis demonic?

• Truth in Reality says:

Yes, it is. Please don’t let that unduly upset you (which is what the demonic love to do). Just treat it as you would anything else. Any kind of deliverance will help. Specifically learning deliverance, learning to discern which is the voice of the demonic will help and may resolve the situation as you can just keep casting anything out yourself until the problem is resolved. If all else fails, playing an audio Bible before you go to bed, such as can be downloaded or played for free from the foot of this blog may help. The Bible suggests that we do not get entirely delivered of all demonic harassment for at least a year, although any specific problem can just disappear as if in a puff of a smoke at any time. There is something for everyone out there, but personally I enjoy deliverance radio, Omega Man Radio. Be discerning which church you attend and who you mix with, as it is better to be alone with God than in the company of people who are not good for you and may help to lead you down a wrong road. Keep to what the Bible says, and ask in the name of Jesus for the guidance of the Holy Spirit. If all else fails, a good deliverance minister ought to resolve the situation. That doesn’t have to be in person, as deliverances over the telephone work, that could be personally one to one for you, or in a mass deliverance. There is two part Win Worley mass deliverance on Youtube which works well. There are deliverance ministers with 30 years experience who know a great deal more than I do about specific problems and it is quite easy to get to speak to one of them on the phone, through Omega Man Radio or otherwise.

Comments are welcome....

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s